Quintron Systems, Inc. (www.quintron.com), the recognized leader in integrated, multi-platform access control as well as advanced interoperable voice systems, has just announced the latest version of its flagship physical security software – AccessNsite® version 7.8.
Version 7.8 adds full support for the latest enhancements to the Mercury access control hardware product line. This includes support for the Mercury EP1501 Ethernet-connected, POE-capable door controller, which can control up to 2 doors. ODSP protocol support is also added for secure reader communications.
Quintron is also proud to introduce HID VertX and Edge support. “AccessNsite was built from the ground up to be flexible, independent, and plug-in driven, and we are excited to prove this architecture yet again with first-class support for the HID platform,” says Rick Finnegan, vice president and general manager at Quintron.
AccessNsite now has a number of badge-issuance-related improvements, including driver’s license scanner support, support for ID photos in reports such as dossier reports, signature capture, vanity monitor support, and chroma-key. Quick Launch is rapidly becoming one of the more powerful and flexible modules in AccessNsite, allowing the user to define custom screens for monitoring, controlling devices, and quickly accessing important functions. Version 7.8 adds many new user-definable widgets to Quick Launch: report links, web browser, static images, and graphic map links. Users can operate in a more efficient, task-oriented manner to monitor and control the system.
“Quintron has always had a strong focus on the enterprise, and is continuously working to scale its platform to ever-increasing sizes and workloads. Version 7.8 adds a new round of scalability and performance enhancements,” said Finnegan.
Major new enhancements have been added in temporary badge issuance and return, including the ability to define exceptional temporary access levels on the fly, and new temporary badge issuance and return wizards which streamline the management of these badges.
AccessNsite 7.8 builds upon the proven architecture and feature set of previous versions, including:
• NIST certified AES 128-bit encryption to panels
• Flexible card format support
• Multiple OS support (both client and server): Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
• Multiple database support: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
• Support for Mercury control panels (same panels provided by Lenel, Honeywell, RS2, ARINC, IDenticard, and several others)
• Support for DMP IP-based alarm and access panels
• Rich and web (thin) clients
• Intrusion detection, alarm monitoring, DVR/NVR/CCTV integration, and graphic maps
• Enterprise features such as LDAP integration, partitioning, automated data distribution/import/export, high-availability, disaster recovery, VMWare compatibility, and Web Services API
• Advanced HSPD-12 enrollment support including live credential validation via OCSP to the Federal Bridge
• Scalable, open architecture
For more information about Quintron solutions, call 805.928.4343 or go to www.quintron.com.
For over 40 years, Quintron has provided high technology and cost effective solutions to government and industry in support of mission critical communications and security requirements for command and control applications. No other company offers the depth of expertise found at Quintron in fault tolerant, interoperable communications, and security systems. In addition to providing advanced products and systems, Quintron’s professional technical services capability provides a superior level of customer satisfaction. Quintron’s engineering services provide off-the-shelf or customized engineering solutions to solve the toughest of challenges facing customers. www.quintron.com
# # #
AccessNsite is a registered trademark of Quintron Systems, Inc.
All other trademarks in this release are the property of their respective owners.