Vista del Mar Hospital would like to invite the Mental Health Community of Santa Maria to join Vista del Mar Hospital as we launch our Santa Maria – Vista Community Connection. The Vista Community Connection will feature speakers and topics that focus on Mental Health. Our first presentation will be held on April 8th and will offer 1 CEU for those who are eligible.
- Suicide Prevention, PTSD and the Military
- Tuesday, April 8th, 2014
- Santa Maria Library (Shepard Hall) 421 S McClelland St., Santa Maria, CA
- 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm Check-In and refreshments
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm CEU Presentation
- 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm Dr. Sumalpong will take questions
Pilar Sumalpong, PhD is the director of our Military Program at Vista del Mar Hospital. She will be discussing her Post Traumatic Stress work and provide helpful information to the Santa Maria mental health community. To register please go to our website, www.vistadelmarhospital.com/events.
We hope you will join us as we launch our new Community Connection educational series in Santa Maria. If you have questions about this event, please email or call, Sarah Wade, Community Liaison firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-794-7826.