A dozen new members to the Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce got detailed information on the benefits and opportunities of being part of the organization Thursday morning at Moxie Cafe.
The ACT (Activate your Chamber Tools) Power Breakfast introduces new members each quarter to the many resources available. The program is led by Cara Martinez, Membership Manager.
The morning meeting started with breakfast and self introductions, which quickly demonstrated the power of networking as the group asked questions of each other and developed possible business referrals.
Among the participants were:
- Nick Travali of Smartphone Fix
- Irene Hererra of Smartphone Fix
- Adolfo Rodriquez of TechXpress
- John Childers of John’s Plumbing Company
- Lauren Johnston of Santa Maria Tool, Inc.
- Kay Wade of Armed Forces Services Corp.
- Ana Cerros of Kickers Sports Arena, LLC
- Sally Elias of Sula Mediterranean Kitchen & Bar
- Tom Lopez of Sula Mediterranean Kitchen & Bar
- Jacqueline Poytress of Graham & Graham Eldercare Consultants, LLC
- Crystal Lawrence of Santa Maria Terrace
- Robert Silverman of Growing Grounds Gallery & Gifts