Good food, wine, fun photos and lots of networking were part of the Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce August mixer hosted Thursday by the Hesperian Masonic Lodge.
About 70 people enjoyed the business-mixing atmosphere, listened to music and took tours of the large hall that plays host to ongoing community events, as well as many special events and occasions.
Lodge Master Miles Robinson answered questions about the history of the Masons, their community work and the opportunities for men, women and children in the life of the lodge. Among other things, the facility features large meeting spaces, a commercial kitchen, a large barbecue pit and lots of parking.
The facility is located at 700 Lakeview Road in Santa Maria. Its is available to rent throughout the year for meetings, conferences, private parties, and even weddings.
Previous Rentals Include:
- – Business Meetings
- – Mary Kay Cosmetics – weekly sales meetings
- – Life Line Screening – at least 3 times a year
- – County Election Training for all of north Santa Barbara County
- – Election – three precincts each election
- – Bent Axil car Club – Annual meeting
- – Santa Maria Philharmonic Annual Meeting
- – CVS Pharmacy monthly management meeting
- – Church Meetings
- – Weddings* and Receptions
- – Baptisms
- – Quinceanera’s
- – Birthday Parties
- – Anniversary Parties
- – Santa Barbara childhood speech impairment. (Use our facilities 3 days a week)
More information on the Hesperian Masonic Family Center can be found HERE.