Space is limited for the Business Expo Marketing Seminar Aug. 18. The event is free but you must register to attend.
Ed Carcarey returns this year for another dynamic two-part presentation on how to set up a crowd-gathering trade show booth, as well as what to do during the day of the show and the critical steps to take in the days that follow. Last year’s presentation was standing-room only, so register today.
Light breakfast items will be available, as well as refreshments. Gift cards and prizes to be given away.
- – What: 2015 Business Expo Marketing Seminar
- – When: 9 a.m.-noon, Aug. 18
- – Where: Fairpark Fountain Pavilion, 937 S. Thornburg St.
- – Who: Ed Carcarey, sales trainer and marketing consultant
- – Cost: Free, but registration is required
- – Register: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the flyer HERE. Share it with a friend.