Celebration of Harvest Weekend
Cost: $75/person. Upgrades available, visit website.
- When: 1-4 p.m. ~ Saturday, Oct. 10
- Where: 1760 Mission Dr, Solvang
- Info: (805) 688-4815
The Great American Melodrama Presents… Frankenstein’s Bride
This horror story spoof hilariously reconstructs a classic tale by injecting it with musical parodies, pop culture references and one-liners. Outrageous characters and devilishly clever songs offer up a monstrously good time!
- When: Check website for show days and times
- Where: 1863 Front St, Oceano
- Info: (805) 489-2499
Children’s Yoga Class at Yoga for Mankind
Join Becky Hurst in this free Children’s Yoga Class, where they will enjoy: cooperative games; theme activities; explore yoga poses; breathing exercises; and visual imagery and relaxation techniques.
- When: 11-11:45 a.m., Sunday, Oct. 11
- Where: 130 North Broadway, Suite B, Old Orcutt.
- Info: (805) 680-6542
Cottonwood Canyon Winery Cave Tour & Barrel Tasting
Cost: $29/person. RSVP for groups 10+
- When: 1-3 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 10 & 11
- Where: 3940 Dominion Rd, Santa Maria
- Info: (805) 937-8463
Martian Winery & Vineyard Open House
Stop in and say hello to Nan at this Open House held in conjunction with the Celebration of Harvest Weekend. Complimentary savor snacks paired with our wines and live music on the patio will be offered. Play horse shoes or bocce ball!
- When: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 11
- Where: 9110 Alisos Canyon Rd, Los Alamos
- Info: (805) 344-1804