Thursday, June 1, 2017
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
America’s Job Center of California, Sutter Room (entrance at back of the building)
1410 South Broadway
Santa Maria, CA 93454
You will learn:
- Common misconceptions about independent contractors.
- Ways to combat payroll tax fraud.
- How to distinguish between employees and independent contractors.
- Statutory and exempt employment.
- Resources to help classify workers.
To make reservations, visit the EDD website at www.edd.ca.gov/Payroll_Tax_Seminars/ or call 866-873-6083.
The EDD is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Requests for services, aids, and/or alternate formats need to be made prior to the event by calling 866-873-6083 (voice) or TTY 888-547-9565.